Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mouses!!

So I was taking Marley to preschool a couple of weeks ago when she says from the backseat, "Mommy, my tummy hurts." I respond, "It does?" And she says, "Yes, I need for you to put some lunch in it."

While stifling a laugh, I say into the rear view mirror, "Really? Well I just put some breakfast into it, so it shouldn't hurt too bad." She replies firmly, "No, I need a sandwhich in it!"

(Unfortunately, I had not packed a sandwhich in her lunch today and proceed to tell her what I did pack.) "Well your lunch today is yogurt raisins, cucumber, ham slices, crackers and cheese." She then says very enthusiastically, "Cheese?!? I LOVE cheese!!! You know what else likes cheese, Mommy?"

I reply, "What Marley?"

She yells, "MOUSES!!!!"

And we both crack up! I love that kid!

No comments: